Autism

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog today’s topic  is something  that we pass and never really curious to learn so  I am going to try to shine a light on it. People think that people with autism are  mean and rude and violent but they cant think for themselves their mind thinks for them. I know some people that have autism and they are very sweet kid a thoughtful if you just get to know them. So here is my big chunk of yummy positivity  get to know someone before you say something rude or unkind because you may regret it once you get to know them. Have a great rest of your day.

2 thoughts on “Autism

1. Wow! Your positivity sparkles in this post and your encouragement to think and be kind is so necessary for everyone to be conscious of daily. Thank you for your upbeat writing!
    Warmly,
    Mrs. D

2. Thank you so much for the comment and what you said. I always try to remind people to be positive it makes people feel good when you are positive to them and people think more highly of you and more people want to be your friend if you are kind and positive.

Warmly,
    Charli