Music quotes

Hello everyone hope you are having a great day. I got to thinking and since my blog is a music blog but I am also doing positivity I was thinking that every month I would like some people to put some positive music quotes with the artist name and I will pick a couple through out the months and try to make a little song will the quotes. This week’s theme is Christmas theme song quotes. This weeks question is what’s your favorite part of Christmas and why?

3 thoughts on “Music quotes

1. Hi Charli,
    My favorite part of the holidays is how choosing kindness is so evident in lots of interactions in our community.
    My favorite holiday song quote is: “Later on we’ll conspire as we dream by the fire, to face unafraid the plans we have made, walking in a winter wonderland” from Winter Wonderland by Felix Bernard.
    Something about a fire, conspiring and dreaming followed by a walk sounds perfect.
    I enjoy your curiosity and positivity! Keep blogging 🙂
    Mrs. D

2. Hi Mrs.D
    Thank you for the quote and I really like your explanation for the quote it made me feel like I am in a real Winter Wonderland.

Warmly,
    Charli

3. Hey Charlie My favorite part about Christmas is probably going to give away presents on Christmas day! I love the idea.